What are the payment options?
In our online store, you can pay using Klarna Checkout or PayPal. Through Klarna you get flexible payment options (bill, longer term of payment, flexible partial payment, partial payment, bank/credit card, online bank transfer).
What are the delivery options?
Delivery options are Posti parcel to your home address or to your nearest post office. Alternatively, you can collect your product from our pick-up point in Höyläämötie 3B, 00380 Helsinki (Pitäjänmäki). We are open on weekdays (excluding public holidays) between 8-16.
Can I pick up a Rawmix blender from you or is post the only possible delivery option?
You can also collect your product from our pick-up point in Pitäjänmäki, at Höyläämötie 3B, 00380 Helsinki. We are open on weekdays (excluding public holidays) between 8-16. At our office, you can also pay with most bank and credit cards. However, to speed up the process we recommend placing an order in our online shop and choosing pick-up as the delivery option.
How does the total satisfaction guarantee work?
When you buy a Rawmix blender, you get 21 days of total satisfaction guarantee. With this guarantee, you can return your Rawmix in its original packaging within 21 days of the purchase. The return can be made via post or to our offices at Höyläämötie 3B, 00380 Helsinki. You must also send an email concerning the return to info (a) rawmix.fi.
How fast will my order be shipped?
Orders will regularly be shipped on the same day or on the next working day. Delivery via Posti will take between 1 to 3 days. If you have selected pick-up as the delivery option, we will notify you via email when the product is ready to be collected.
How do I wash the jug of Rawmix blender?
The easiest way to wash the jug is to put a bit of warm water and a little bit of dishwashing liquid into the jug and start the blender. Finish off using a brush and rinse thoroughly. Do not put the blender jug in to a dishwasher.
Can the jug of Rawmix blender withstand hot temperatures?
Yes! Rawmix blenders have been tested using boiling water.
Can Rawmix blender crush ice?
Yes! When you add ice cubes into a recipe, it’s best to add them as the last ingredient.
Can I buy spare parts for Rawmix blenders?
Yes! In our online store, you can find spare blades, jugs, mixers and drive sockets for Rawmix blenders. Other spare parts such as new motor, speed adjustor, pulse-switch and on-off switch are available separately through maintenance.
How do I open the bottom of the jug of Rawmix blender?
You should never open the bottom of the jug unless you are changing the blades, because the bearings of the blades might get damaged. You need a special tool to open the blades, which will be shipped together with your spare blade.
What is the “electrical smell” during the first few uses?
There is a protective layer on top of the motor of the Rawmix blender, which will evaporate during first few blends. This is normal and the smell will dissipate after a short time.
The bottom of the jug of Rawmix blender is leaking oil / grease?
The bearings of the blade have most likely been damaged and the blade needs changing. You can order a new blade from our online store. If the product is within its warranty period we ask you to contact us via email at info (a) rawmix.fi.
What does Rawmix blender’s spare blade include?
New blade will include a complete bottom of the jug. This includes the blade, the bearing and the attachment plate that can be seen in the bottom of the jug.
How do I change the blade for Rawmix blender?
You get a blade changing tool with your new blade.
1. Hold the blade inside the jug using e.g. a towel
2. Turn the base plate towards ‘open’ with your tool (hold the blade with the towel at the same time) until the blade comes loose
3. If the blade doesn’t come off the jug easily, you can knock it with a hammer or a similar tool (after you’ve removed the base plate)
4. Attach the new blade
5. Hold the new blade again using a towel 6. Rotate the base plate to its position
7. Tighten using the blade changing tool
What to do if Rawmix blender doesn’t turn on?
If the Rawmix doesn’t start, check for following things:
– Is the jug positioned correctly? The motor has a security switch that prevents use without the jug.
– Has the safety overheating switch triggered? There is a safety overheating switch in the bottom of the motor that needs to be pressed off after the blender has cooled down.
– Is the blender connected to a power outlet?
– Is the on/off switch in the ‘on’-position?
If the blender still won’t work, please contact our support team at info (a) rawmix.fi
Should I use Rawmix 2 so that the handle of the jug is pointing to the right?
The jug of the Rawmix 2 is always tested so that the handle of the jug is pointing to the right. The drive socket is also optimised to work with its blade counterpart while the handle is pointing to the right. We recommend using it this way. The jug will work the other way around as well, but this might cause unnecessary strain to the drive socket.
Rawmix 2 makes a weird noise?
Is the jug the correct way around? The jug of the Rawmix 2 is always tested so that the handle of the jug is pointing to the right. The drive socket is also optimised to work with its blade counterpart while the handle is pointing to the right. We recommend using it this way. The jug will work the other way around as well, but this might cause unnecessary strain to the drive socket.
How long is the warranty with Rawmix blender?
Rawmix has a warranty period of 24 months.
How do I change the drive socket to Rawmix 2?
1. Screw the old drive socket open and take it out
2. Place the new drive socket in
3. Fix the new drive socket by screwing it in
4. Make sure that the drive socket rotates smoothly
How do I change the drive socket to Rawmix R8000?
1. Lift the plastic socket out
2. Take out the screw (we will send a small screwdriver with the spare drive socket) from the side of the black drive socket (which will be loose now). The screw hole might be covered with hot-setting adhesive. You can remove this using the screwdriver.
3. Take out the drive socket
4. Put in the new drive socket
5. Put the screw back in.